Re: storage suggestions

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: storage suggestions
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:07:15 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Now hold on, Trevor. Only SOME Canadian types do the abandonment (oops,
that's STORAGE) thing. We here on the balmy West Coast would never make such
a rash move.

And before you mention it, yes it's true: we could have a big earthquake out
here tomorrow, or next week, or in 10 years, or in 10,000 years. There's
just no certainty about earthquakes. On the other hand, there is a certainty
about Ottawa, and that is that it WILL DEFINITELY snow this winter, and more
than once, I would venture to say. I'll be thinking of you, and Daniel in
Montreal, and all the other easterners when I'm out bombing around in the
sun (or at least dodging rain showers) on New Year's Day.

Ha!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye