Re: Ride Height ?

To: "chuck" <chuckc@ibm.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ride Height ?
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:35:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
'73 Midget with new rear bumpers (bumperettes?) but original springs:
ground to lowest part of left overrider = 11- 5/8"
ground to lowest part of right overrider =  12"
ground to bottom center of N.C. license plate = 11"
ground to bottom edge of bumper in line with center of LH tail light = 13"
ground to bottom edge of bumper in line with center of RH tail light =
13-7/8"

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain