LBC Outing

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC Outing
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:34:08 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Folks,

Just back from our club fall camp out in the local foothills (4,000 ft).  What
a great time with temperatures in the low 70's during the day and dropping to
the high 30's to mid 40's at night.  Had ten folks who went up on Friday,
Annice drove the Sprite and I had to drive the motorhome. On Saturday we were
joined by about 20 more club members for bratwurst, red cabbage, sauerkraut
and beer.  Only had two Sprites and two big Healeys show up, someone must have
been watching the weather report, we had rain last night and this morning.
Good time anyway.  Well got to go see what you folks have been up to this
weekend, bet there are at least a 100 e-mails  waiting.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)