Re: Flamed Bugeye

Subject: Re: Flamed Bugeye
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:58:11 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
again the beauty of Apples and Oranges ... chocolate and vanilla... we all
get to pick.. less we let the factory decide what are tastes are... we can
do as we please...
Would I flame my bugeye.. hmmm no.. but then again my wife would kill me as
it is her car... and she is partial to that Green thing... (BRG)  what can
I say.. is my Healey Bonneville car going to have custom paint... but of
course...

I am not here to judge I am here to enjoy... and I have owned them all....
except that damn S thingy... (of course someday I may have one) we all
dream....

Keith Turk BN2, BJ8 Gone to a good home, AN5,AN9, Bonneville LSR Camero (
fired the new motor up tonight... sounds like a record to me.. we are
looking for around ahh 155mph this weekend in North Carolina)