Re: Don't sell it

To: coliver@cyberhighway.net
Subject: Re: Don't sell it
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:40:11 EST
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Curt,

How did you modify the roll centres please?

What is 75 degrees at PIR Portland dry track please?

If you have a fuel starvation problem it is most likely:  the fuel pump, the
float jet size, skinny fuel lines.

How much power does the engine make and what is the full spec please including
the Weber calibration?

You don't give spring poundages for your car and if I understand correctly,
you can reduce roll with stiffer springs or an anti-roll bar.  For a road car
it is more desirable to control the roll with an anti roll bar because you get
a roll reduction but without a harsh ride (to a large extent).  Which Carroll
Smith book are you referring to please?  With the weight of your car I think
you aren't going to have much of a problem with roll anyway - a typical road
car might easily be 480 lbs heavier, maybe more.

Daniel - no budget to race, wife and baby to feed - 1312