British Wheels & Wings 1999

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Wheels & Wings 1999
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 03:43:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: mini-list@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars-pre-war@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Dear California Listers -

A D V A N C E D   N O T I F I C A T I O N ! ! !

The British Wheels & Wings Meet at The Santa Monica Museum of Flying is
back.  This will be a benefit for the museum so there will  be a charge for
spectators but all people arriving in registered British cars will get into
the museum for free.  We are going to have to limit the number of cars and
probably have a preregistration this year.  We will start loading the ramp
area at about 9AM. The museum promises to demo a number of planes (takeoffs
& landings) including, at least one Spitfire and a Hawker Hurricane.  The
date has been set at:
                SUNDAY, APRIL 25th,  1999

More Details as they become available.  If you would like to be on our
mailing list, contact us at:  rfeibusch@loop.com or call:  310-392-6605