Re: Hi All

To: "Valentine" <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hi All
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 14:14:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin,
Back also.  Same observation after renting:

Lincoln Towncar (somebody at Lincoln needs to drive a German sedan)
Oldsmobile Silhoulette (awful)
Toyota Solara (remarkably good, but a sensory deprivation chamber on
wheels)

Hope you enjoyed the FL weather.  It's finally nice here after 5 months of
inferno.