I'm not a traitor but... (little lbc content)

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm not a traitor but... (little lbc content)
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 22:25:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

    My Dad and I have been talking over the last few days.  Seems one of
our relatives passed away up in Portland.  She had a car that was never
driven.  A 1963 Plymouth Fury 4 door with a 318 Commando V-8.  19,000
original miles.  Still has the orignal tires on it.  I wouldn't believe
it if I didn't know these people.  The executor of the estate (my uncle)
would like to get $3,000 for it.  He just replaced all the belts and
hoses.

    Dad has decided that he is going to buy it for me.  He is going up
to Portland next week on business, and will take a look at it.  He has
decided that I need a "real " classic car.  "C'mon Dad, what are the
Spridgets, chopped liver?"  $3,000 would go a long way on the '66 Sprite
in the garage.  I must admit that it would be nice to own a low mileage
car from the 60's.  Imagine finding a bugeye with 20K original miles!

    I'm still keeping the faith, but now it looks like the proper
English cars will have to share the driveway with a Mopar...

Steve
'79 Midget
'67 Sprite
'66 Sprite
'63 Fury??
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."