RE: Off Topic (mild LBC added)-- rather long too....

To: "'Ron Soave'" <redlotus@spacey.net>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Off Topic (mild LBC added)-- rather long too....
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:42:08 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Or how about the one I have on the back of my bugeye:

Henry V, Act III, Scene I, Lines 31-34:

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
straining upon the start.
The game's afoot!
Follow your spirit and upon this charge:
Cry "God for Harry, England, and St. George"!

And borrowing another classic (this time from the Good Book)
for my stock car:

2 Kings 9:20

"The driving is like that of Jehu, son of Nimshi,
 He drives like a maniac."

And of course, the one going on the back of the rallye Midget:

Psalm 100:1

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord"

Literacy is wunnerful, idnit?

JZ