Re: Minilite Pricing

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Minilite Pricing
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 13:38:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry, it seems that Minilites are available from England as well as the
orient.  It's somewhat confusing as the oriental mfg. claim their Minilites
are from original dies and made of a superior process.  I don't have their
URL on my office pc but just search for minilite and you'll find it.

I believe you can buy direct, at least from England.  The following is info
I've been saving with the hopes that I can find an original magnesium set
for myself.

There was a story on Minilite in the February 1996 issue of Classic &
     Sportscar magazine, p. 108. You can apparently get a free brochure by
     writing to Minilite Wheels Ltd, Unit 2, Eversley Way, Thorpe
     Industrial Estate, Egham, Surrey TW20 8RG, or phone 44.1784.433446,
     fax 44.1784.439547. I have no experience of them but the article made
     out that they were the bees knees.

Hope this helps
George Procyshyn
AN5L