Parts and New Address

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts and New Address
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 09:47:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi!!

Well, we finally got off Fishnet(the crappers!), and onto a new ISP.  My new
address is jurban@p3.net

Also, anybody who was interested in some parts, please, please, please email
me and let me know what you needed.  I lost most of the posts and can't get
back to people.

And - we used the fenders, hood, grill, front bumper, and seats as Halloween
decorations on a friend's front lawn.  A strobe light, smoke machine, and
battery charger as an engine!  I was only able to get one side to light, but
the kids LOVED it!!   Only one person recognized as a Sprite, though.  Oh, well.

Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |