PCV for 948cc

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PCV for 948cc
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 98 23:28:48 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All this talk about PCV has got me thinking about my 948cc bad dog motor that
has always leaked.  This PCV sounds like the ticket.  I have a 1098 side cover
with the can, and somewhere I have a later intake manifold with the PCV inlet (
guess I'll need to hog it out like the old one ala Vizard ).  What I want is a
1275 timing chain cover with the can so I can pull vacuum from both it and the
side cover. Anybody got one they want to trade?  Has anybody tried this yet, on
a high revving motor ( red line at 7000 rpm )?
                Crash