Jaguar owners problems

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jaguar owners problems
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 10:40:22 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm sure that most of us with LBC never have this problem.

Just some humor, no social commentary.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com

A fellow bought a new Jaguar and was out on the interstate for a nice
evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what
was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle
jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw a flashing red and blue light
behind him.  "There's no way they can catch a Jag," he thought to
himself and opened her up further.

The needle hit 90, 100... Then the reality of his foolishness hit him.
"What the heck am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up,
took his license without a word, and examined it and the car.
"It's been a long day and this is the end of my shift. I don't feel like
more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your speed that I
haven't heard before, you can go."

The guy thought for a second and said: "Well, last week my wife ran off
with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"

"On your way," said the officer.