Re: Neat Brit Mag

To: "Dave" <davebrown1@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Neat Brit Mag
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 07:51:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As a regular reader of this publication, I second Dave's comments. This is
my favorite nuts and bolts, how to take em apart and put em back together
magazine. Their emphasis is on the PRACTICAL car, and not the exotics that
are out of reach of most of us.

 I recently had a question about an MG Princess model, and it turned into
how the Vanden Plas company performs a luxury upgrade on several different
LBCs (and some BBCs, BIG British Cars). This same issue has a story about
this process and lists some of the features it involved.

Frank, you may wish you had hung onto that MG Princess, as according to
this article there were only 154 of them imported into the states. That
valve cover you kept may be a real collectors item.

                                Mike Ellsworth
                                71 Midget