Re: kick in the rear (axle)

To: AHSprite78@aol.com
Subject: Re: kick in the rear (axle)
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:10:49 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

My Midget did that. Tightening the U-bolts on the leaf springs fixed it but
only after I had replaced the driveshaft, the diff and rebuilt both rear
hubs!

AHSprite78@aol.com on 11/15/98 02:40:16 PM

Please respond to AHSprite78@aol.com

 To:      spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

 cc:      (bcc: Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA)

 Subject: kick in the rear (axle)

I finally got the sprite on the road and running good.  When I'm going
along
and let off of the gas the rear end gives a kick.  It throw the car around
pretty good.  I think there was a discussion on this a while back.  What
was
the final diagnosis?  Thanks in advance.

Matthew Smith
'67 Sprite