Steering Wheel Centers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steering Wheel Centers
From: Bob@itgonline.com (Bob)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:15:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net ('spridgets@autox.team.net')
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

 Sorry about blasting the list, but about a month ago a few people were
 looking for a Sprite steering wheel center.  The one that is about 4"
 in diameter and has the coat of arms design on it.

 I sold the one I had to Evangelos in Greece.  Well yesterday I
 purchased 3 Sprites in various shapes of destruction, and one of them
 has an excellent condition wheel center.  I also got with the deal an
 excellent condition center for a MG Midget.  Please e-mail me if you
 are interested in either of these centers.

 Bob Magnotti
 59 RHD 5 Speed Sprite
 Fairfax,  VA