[Fwd: PDLJMPR E-page Money]

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: PDLJMPR E-page Money]
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:03:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Lots of LBCs
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut
--- Begin Message ---
To: spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: PDLJMPR E-page Money
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:32:41 -0500
Frank, could you please post this to the list for me.  The mail server I am
subscribed to the list on (Probe, switching over to Radiks) will be screwed
up until Tuesday and I can't send through it (but I can receive).
Subject = PDLJMPR E-page money

I have decided what to do with the money I received from E-Page.

I will have several PDLJMPR logo watches made up (remember the ads in the
airline magazines that offer sample watches for a minimal cost).  Haven't
decided for sure what I will give them out for yet - but how about this?

Best article submitted for publication in new issues of PDLJMPR.  This
would start with the next issue, and would be determined by popular vote
(no previous articles would qualify).  The voting would start the day the
next issue comes out and would last for 1 week.  Votes could be sent
directly to me and I will tally them - send a watch to the winner - publish
the results in PDLJMPR.  Same thing for the winner during the next issue
after that.

Let me know what you think.

If you like this idea, all I need is a graphics artist to do an appropriate
logo in return for one of the watches.

Regards,

Les Myer

--- End Message ---