Re: Weber Update

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Weber Update
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:30:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin,
Sounds good - not sure about manifolds.  Try Pierce Manifolds, address /
phone not handy.  Will check tomorrow.

As a point of comparison after you get the manifold prices, I paid $405
delivered from Skip Kelsey at Shadetree  for the 45 DCOE "kit" which had
good jetting for me, the manifold (a Cannon), no instructions, and enough
of a throttle linkage to make me realize I still had to kluge something to
make it work.  Skip got it from Pierce, and his price was $100 cheaper than
theirs.  I believe the 40 DCOE was negligably cheaper.  He is at
www.shadetreemotors.com.