Re: what is Diolen?

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: what is Diolen?
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:50:31 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,
Did a quick search via the net browsers on Diolen and it appears to be a
plastic resin based product used in paddleboat repair kits and other
applications. There are a few German companies that have websites having
info but can't translate.
My guess is plastic/resin type product similar to fiberglass possibly.
Alan