Free Midget (no backhoe required)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Free Midget (no backhoe required)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:50:23 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spotted this on the British Sprite Site BBS and thought I would pass it on.

"72 Midget (whole) for Free. I've had this car for 14 years, and now it's
pretty much just for parts. Engine good, bonnet excellent, lots of body
rust. All parts are on the car. It's free for the taking for the first
enthusiast who wants it. My project never materialized. Car is in Boston,
MA.

Contact: James Kennedy <james.f.kennedy@us.pwcglobal.com>
Madison, New Jersey, USA
Tel: 2122594828"

Standard Disclaimers.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis