Re: I need a speedo

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I need a speedo
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:19:20 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Greg:

You are looking for Smiths speedometer model SN6126/00 for mph or SN6126/01
for kph. A few places to source it:

        Nisonger Instrument Sales & Service
        570 Mamaroneck Ave
        Marmaroneck, NY 10543 USA
        info@nisonger.com

        Palo Alto Speedometer
        718 Emerson St
        Palo Alto CA 94301-2410 USA
        paspeedo@earthlink.net

        XKs Unlimited
        850 Fiero Lane
        San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA
        xksunltd@aol.com

        Alfa Instruments
        4801 Keele St Unit #37
        Downsville ON M3J 3A4 Canada
        No email, but telephone 416-736-4267
        (you'd need country code, whatever that is for Canada)

Benefit of dealing with the last one would be paying in Canadian dollars,
rather than those unbelievably expensive US bucks!

Good Luck,

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC Canada
1958 Frogeye