Re: and baby makes four (no lbc)

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: and baby makes four (no lbc)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:02:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Congrats. We have four as well. The spridgets get me and one of
the boys. Unfortunately there are sometimes "disagreements" on who
should get to ride with Dad! The boys are 7 and 5 now and thankfully
they seem to keep tab on who is due for the next ride between them
99% of the time.

I have a MGB GT that is nominally for the 4 of us, but it needs a few
little things done to it and it keeps falling of the list! Now that
competition
is over for the year I may finally get a chance before they boys get too big
for the rear bench!

Mike