PDLJMPR address / Les Myer E-mail address change

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PDLJMPR address / Les Myer E-mail address change
From: Les Myer <LesMyer@geocities.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:55:44 -0500
Cc: bugeye@dreamscape.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK, I'm very pissed at the new owners of Probe (Radiks)

PDLJMPR will be changing addresses after a short time to the following
address:

http://www.members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR

I will be re-publishing the site in the Webcrawler and Yahoo search engines.

I have copied most of the site to Tripod and have most working, so
interested parties can book mark it.  Just don't expect it to be fully
functional or complete until the site disappears from the Probe address.

I will leave a referring link on Probe (Radiks) for a while and will be
re-publishing the site in the search engines.

I'm simply tired of no response from Radiks them regarding my un-useable
e-mail account, and I can get 11MB of space for free on Tripod.  Why should
I pay Radiks for lousy service?

I would appreciate all Spridget-related e-mail for Les Myer be sent to:

lesmyer@geocities.com

Personal (non-Spridget) e-mail to Les Myer can still be sent to:

lmyer@sprynet.com

Since Bill Shickling is currently the PDLJMPR Interim Editor, all
site-related e-mail should be directed to:

bugeye@dreamscape.com

Bill, if you get this message directly from me - my e-mail problems to you
are solved.  Let me know.

Les Myer