Football Joke (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Football Joke (No LBC)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:42:24 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
"Central Park Incident"

Two boys are playing football in Central Park when
one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking
quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby
fence, wedges it down the dogs collar and twists,
breaking the dogs neck.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and
rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Giants Fan
Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing
in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Giants fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in New York, I just assumed you
were." said the reporter and starts again. "Little Jets
Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he
continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Jets fan either," the boy said.

"I assumed everyone in New York was either for the
Giants or Jets. "What team do you root for?" the
reporter asked.

"I'm a Cowboys fan." the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and
writes,

"Little Redneck Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet."

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis