We Have a Winner

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: We Have a Winner
From: Bugiiis <bugiiis@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:00 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to Dean and Mike I think we solved the problem. I backed off on
all of the nuts on the inner and outer fulcrum's, bounced the car, and
increased the at rest compression by almost one full inch. Mike, I did
grease the bushings but they were binding anyway.

>From Dean: I have heard the a-arm bushing bolts should not be fully
tightened until the suspension is loaded(car sitting level on the
ground). This puts the bushing at about its midpoint of travel(pivots
up when it hits a bump/pivots down when it   hits a hole.

Dean Swanson

>From Mike: Something is clearly binding with a bit of load on it. Did
you grease all the bushings? It could possibly make sense if the
trunnion pins (under load) couldn't rotate in the bush. the
onlymovement you'd get would be bush deformation.

Mike Gigante

Thanks Guys. The List is great, long live the List.

Larry Miller