I'm back, oh the stories!

To: "mg list sprite" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm back, oh the stories!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:28:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I haven't written in about 2 months because I got my license!  on
September 9th (3 days after my birthday) I took my washington state drivers
testand passed with a 98/100 !!!   I just jockeyed once when I parallel
parked! oh well! BTW, I took the test in my moms 5 speed 96 Subaru impreza
outback.

Had the midget working for 5 days of these two months!  First I blew a head
gasket, then I broke the starter, then I broke the clutch!

THere will be two messages following about the clutch and an exhaust
system.

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com