SPRITES on Motorweek on Speedvision!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SPRITES on Motorweek on Speedvision!
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 07:57:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Flipped on Speedvision as I was turning off my sons round of morning
cartoons and getting ready to head out the door......and there were
BUGEYE SPRITES.  Two of them.  On very nice concours, one very nice with
a 1275, Keystone mags and High Performance stuff!  They showed some
restoration photos and some driving shots.  License plates were
Maryland...BUG I and MY BUGI.

The program was Motorweek.  I used to see it on PBS so those without
Speedvision still have hopes of seeing it.

I didn't recognize names from this list, but I am sure someone here knows
of these cars.
Please pass on my congrats to the owners!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia British Car Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.