Re: Carlisle

To: coliver@cyberhighway.net, biffjones@erols.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:49:16 EST
Cc: pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
?????????????????????--When I opened your download this is what I got!!!
What do we have here?  Lunchmode??  I am always inthat mode I am afraid.  A
meat powered stereo?  Surely Japanese, right Frank? The tools used for
locomotive repair might be a little large for my little LBCs.  Birds and
little furry critters? I think they lived in my Sprited before I opened her up
for restoration.  But you can bet that I CAN identify with a sweet spirit that
is a lover. . . LOLOLOL!!!

------David -- Here is a copy of what I downloaded:

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ustes P. Lunchmode
n:              Lunchmode;Ustes P.
email;internet: coliver@cyberhighway.net
note;quoted-printable:Inventor of the meat powered stereo, the worlds foremost
authority on die=
        sel locomotive repair, a snappy dresser, and a sweet spirit that is a
lov=
        er of all birds and little fury critters, damnit it!=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard