RE: Coil over front suspension?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Peter Samaroo'" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Coil over front suspension?
From: Douglas Wilson <dwilson@engassoc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 07:25:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes, I race against a guy in historic that has an old SCCA racer set up like
this. His name is Bill Sandifer and the car is prepped by Jon Stamps. The car
and driver are fast, how much of this is due to the front end - your guess is
as good as mine. Jon's # is 770 832 7471. Let me know how it works out ?
Doug Wilson