Another local kid

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another local kid
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 21:40:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well I did it again. I managed to get another 18 year old kid hooked on
Sprites. He just bought a 66 Sprite with a RWA Midget parts car off some
one I know for $400!! He just borrowed all my books and should be on the
list soon asking for help.
He will probably be at my garage once a week leaving an IOU message like
the other kids in town. Like IOU a valve cover gasket, and IOU a
headlight switch, and I borrowed your spare carbs for a while.
Or asking for things like "do you have a spare header? How about a
cylinder head?
Hey, I'm happy to keep the hobby going for another generation and as far
as the parts go, it keeps the kids out of trouble (I hope) And as long
as all the local kids owe me parts, I'll never be without them.
So why is it when I need a valve cover gasket, I have to wait for the
UPS man? And I always keep 2 in stock!!

Let's see if David H, joins the list.
--
Frank Clarici