Re: More from paper

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Subject: Re: More from paper
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:28:23 -0800
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Patrick,

Okay you got me, I've been caught.  The 58 Coupe is mine,  Finances are
forcing me to sell her.  So far I haven't had any takers.  She a pretty
clean car, but I think because she is a basket case it scares buyer's
away.  I could make someone on the list a real good deal.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby