Remember that thread a while back?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Remember that thread a while back?
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:23:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You know that thread we had a while back?  The one about
whether...ahem...romantic endeavors were possible in a Sprite?  Well, I came
across this joke today and thought of you guys.  Enjoy!
*****
The 80-year-old man sat down in the orthopedic surgeon's office. "You know,
Doc," he said, "I've made love in more exotic cars than anyone I know. Must
be at least a thousand."

"And now, I suppose, you want me to treat you for the arthritis you got from
scrunching up in all those uncomfortable positions," the doctor replied.

"Hell, no," the old fellow replied. "I want to borrow your Lamborghini!"