Re: Cruise control

To: mhanna@ball.com
Subject: Re: Cruise control
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:43:38 EST
Cc: Mymgmidget@aol.com, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I installed one in my Morris almost twenty years ago.  Loved it until it
just died.  Need to get another one installed.  They're only about $100,
usually can get two types.  One that counts spark impulses, the other
counts driveshaft revs from an installed magnet and pick up.  Mine had
sort of artificial intelligent, It learned the cars characteristics about
speed changes and modified its speed of throttle changes.  Be sure to
install the clutch cut off switch when you get one.  Money well spent.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com