Wheel Paint

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wheel Paint
From: Jeff Sharpe <jsharpe@501studios.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:54:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
<Does anyone know what type and brand paint to use on
the steel wheels of my Bugeye?>

I recently used Duplicolor Wheel Paint, color called 'Steel', found at the
local Parts America (used to be Western Auto) on Rostyles and it looked
great.  I'm not sure if this is the correct color for the Bugeye or not.

By the way, slightly off topic.  I used the Rostyle wheel mask from Moss,
which many have mixed feelings about.  As an alternative to the double-stick
tape method I held it tight against the wheel with small magnets, and got
through the job with very good results, IMHO.

Jeff