whose kidding, was Re: Aluminium Heads

To: mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: whose kidding, was Re: Aluminium Heads
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:57:41 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 03/12/1998  9:22:48AM,  mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au
writes:

<< Mini magazines (us spridgeteers are just kidding ourselves
 compared to what some of those guys get up to...) >>

>From what I have seen in England at the race track, the Spridgets are
considerably more developed than any of the Minis.  I have seen modified V8
MGBs being beaten in the same race as the very best Spridgets.

The Spridget shape lends itself to aerodyanmics mods whereas the Mini doesn't.
The only thing the Mini men have is better dedicated tuning magazines.

Daniel 1312 (ex Mini man)