Hello All

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello All
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:00:27 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello, new here so just wanted to say Hi to all.  After loosing my competition
Neon in a tragic accident (not my fault thank god) I went looking for a new
car for SCCA autocross.  One of my fellow racers was selling his 69 sprite
without engine but fully ready to race otherwise so suddenly I was the owner
of an LBC.  The search for an engine landed another 69 in my
driveway...unfortunately too far gone to restore (I had hoped to use the
engine in the racer and do an RX7 swap in the other as a daily driver)  but
there are lots of good parts so hopefully I'll be helping some folks out there
in their parts search and I did at least get my engine and a spare trans.  Now
I am tracking down an Arkley rumored to have a blown motor and been sitting in
a garage for the past 5 years.....what has happened to me!!!  Im hooked...love
these little cars.  And personally I LIKE the looks of the Arkley. Seems
everytime I hear one mentioned the word Ugly follows shortly :)  Anyway thanks
to Frank for pointing me to the list and I hope to chat more with you all in
the future

Jim

Oh...BTW...I know it is possible in a Spitfire so the Sprite doesnt seem
toodarned impossible :)  Let ya know monday <BEG>