Some ads...

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Some ads...
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 07:54:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Pulled these from the MG Classifieds on mgcars.org.uk.  I have dealt with
this guy and he is absolutely a great guy to deal with.  No BS, EXTREMELY
fair prices, and he'll go >>way<< out of his way to make sure things are
right. (Example: He sent me TWO complete dashboards with all the gauges
because the one I asked for had a little surface rust on the back.  He paid
the shipping.)

No financial interest, yadda, yadda.  I admit that I like the guy, though.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

BUGEYE FOR SALE, $1000
58 Bugeye for sale; needs lots of work, restorable.
Have South Carolina title. Rough car w/ mega potential.
Much surface rust, cancer in door bottoms/posts.
Rockers and spring boxes look pretty good.
Bonnet is decent - scrape on left front.
Floorpans largely gone; dash intact, full suspension
and rolling chassis.  No engine or tranny. Has lights, grille,
windshield, top frame, Midget seats, dash missing speedo.
Other gauges fair. Needs entire beadblast and
restoration, but MUCH potential, lots to work with.
Appears to be all original; Bugeye seat bottoms;
side curtains, poor tires, orig. rims.
Some paint left (red) here and there.
Price REDUCED to $1000 for quick sale.
I'm in Aiken, SC  near the Georgia/SC border.
You'll need a trailer and cash/cashier's check.
*
Contact: mr charles weigle <cweigle@groupz.net>
south carolina South Carolina USA
Placed: 03-Dec-1998 at 02:24:35

BUGEYE FOR SALE, $500
58 Bugeye rolling chassis, no title but can provide
notarized bill of sale (you may be able to get
title in some states). Car is rough but with
potential.  Much surface rust, cancer in door
bottoms, rockers, pans probably 1/2 gone, dash
missing, lots of small parts missing (tail lites, etc)
Bonnet decent (probably best part of car and worth
the $500 alone); has wheels and rotted tires,
would make an EXCELLENT RoadAtlanta race car;
has conv top frame, no w/shield, no dash, no
engine/tranny, has Midget seats, no side
curtains.
Cleaning up, moving on with other projects.
My loss is your gain.  Motivated seller.
$500.00
I'm in Aiken, SC near Georgia/SC border.
*
Contact: mr charles weigle <cweigle@groupz.net>
south carolina South Carolina USA
Placed: 03-Dec-1998 at 02:34:44

VERY MOTIVATED SELLER !!!
I have a 1977 MGB that has had recent body work done. This car has no rust,
what
so ever! I've had the engine repaired and a new gas tank installed, which
comes
with a lifetime warranty. This car needs a new top and the interior is left
finish. 89.000 miles and has been garaged every winter. I am asking $3200
and I
WILL NOT refuse any reasonable offer!  My position at work has been
eliminated
and I am now out of work, if you are searching for a solid car that needs a
little work and don't want to pay an arm and a leg this is the car for
you!! NO
REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED
*
Contact: Mr Carl Gagnon <cap10@ncia.net>