Moto-Lita Steering Wheel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moto-Lita Steering Wheel
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:22:23 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers:

I need your help with a little problem with a steering wheel.  My
thoughtful wife gave me a new Moto-Lita steering wheel for my birthday
last week.  She mail ordered it from Finish Line in Florida.  The
wheel came but without the "boss adapter", because she didn't know
that I needed it.  I called and ordered the boss and received it today
but it doesn't fit! It looks like the splines are too fine and don't
match mine.  The number of the boss that I have is stamped on the boss
as B-25 and on the sales order it is listed as B-9bts.  Enzo at Finish
Line has been most helpful and will send me another one but it would
be better if I had an idea of the proper part number.  Does anyone
have access to the Moto-Lita catalog that could look up the right
number for me?  The wheel that he recommended is a 14 inch flat type
(no dish), I am a little worried that it may be a knuckle buster, any
thoughts?

Thanks again,

--
Mark