Re: 74 Midget electrics

To: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget electrics
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 21:13:52 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for all the suggestions on my electric troubles.
It turned out to be a bad headlamp switch and a bad 4 way hazard switch.
Replaced the HL switch and all the lights work except the license plate
lamps but I have power to them, must be the bulbs, I didn't look at them
yet.
The turn signals are powered via the 4 way switch. It had power since
the indicator lit up when the switch was on but after replacing it all
the signals worked.
Even the tach works and the dash (padded) has no cracks! This is a
first!
Tomorrow hydraulics and maybe a drive in it.

Thanks
Frank