Re: new to the list

To: ATOCCI@advanta.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: new to the list
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:11:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Al Tocci is active in the Philly Region of SCCA, along with myself.  He is
helping me with my Midget, and we are comparing notes along the way.  I'm sure
we will see lots of useful stuff from Al.

Maybe we will both be ready to autocross our LBCs in the spring.

Good to see you posting instead of lurking Al!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 12/8/98 9:49:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,