Re: Radius Arm Bushing squeaks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com
Subject: Re: Radius Arm Bushing squeaks
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 10:50:22 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was going to disassemble them and try powdered graphite like the stuff
you use on locks but I just found some spray lubricant with a colloidal
suspension of graphite in it and am going to give it a shot this weekend
and see how long it holds up. It is supposed to rain so I may not get
much driving in. Check back in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know
if it worked.
Regards,
Peter.
'59 Bugeye.