Wind tunnel access

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wind tunnel access
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:02:15 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Listers,

Read all that great stuff about thermodynamics and radiators and just loved
it.  Made me think that with such a great pool of knowledge and people working
with it someone might have access to a wind tunnel.  Doesn't have to be full
size moving floor job,  scale size and flat floor would do.

Reason I ask is that I am very interested in the aerodynamics of the Sprite &
Midget - all types and want some data.  I could hire a wind tunnel in the UK
for half a day at I think a cost of £1000 but couldn't find 9 owners who would
stump a £100 for the privilege.

Thanks

Daniel1312