Spiders

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Spiders
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:11:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, howersl@apci.com, NAMGBRED@aol.com, phax@eng.kns.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
.  Apologies to the homeless spider that crawled out of the drum!

DON'T apologize to the spiders.
One of them buggers built a home in the clutch fluid line on the 74 I'm
working on. I found this out after I installed the new master and slave.
No fluid would pass thru even with forced air.
Undo everthing and blew 100 PSI thru the clutch pipe and out came the
itsy bitsy spider!!!!
I squashed him because at this point in the project I had to hit
something or somebody very hard!!!
No spiders in the pipes makes for a nice cluch pedal.

Words of advice to all project workers.
Always blow thru any lines that have been left open for even a few days.

I also had a mouse, I found him after I started it up when he (or she)
and all of his acorns came blasting out of the muffler, he might have
lived it he didn't hit the garage door so hard.
The cat finished him off.

Sorry to any animal activists, I meant to harm the spider but not the
mouse.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ