Re: SU Needle difference

To: eriks@netspace.net.au
Subject: Re: SU Needle difference
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 04:54:42 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm not sure your assumption is right or wrong.  I can only give this bit
of experience.  I have always found that using the recommended normal
needles have always yielded the best overall performance and economy.
These needle are pretty close to each other so it might be nice to
experiment with each set.  They're so easy to swap, why not try it?

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com