Re: stamping commission # plates

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: stamping commission # plates
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:40:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Evangelos!
If you would go so far as to ship the plate overseas for stamping, Clarke
Spares and Restorations, 90 West Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA 18901  provides
this service.  They require proof of ownership (the original plate will
suffice).
They stamped a new plate for my BJ8 Big Healey and it looks exactly like
the original.  You have to provide the new plate; they only stamp them.
If you care to fax them first about this, the number is (215) 348-4160.
Don't know about the country code stuff that would have to precede this
number.
Good luck!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain