Victoria MG Club Calendars for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Victoria MG Club Calendars for sale
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:40:46 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all:

The local club for LBC people in my small city is the Victoria MG Club,
which although overrepresented by Bs, does boast a good number of other
British marques.

We have produced calendars for 1999 featuring club members' cars. They are
rather nice, spiral bound, full color, usual format with an 8 x 10 photo at
the top of each month, and the calendar for that month below, with boxes for
each day for those who like to write in appointments.

Pictured are a 48 TC (Jan), a group of assorted LBCs on a run in the rain
(Feb), my own Frogeye for March (everyone should buy one just for this!), an
MGA and Morris Minor (April), a Riley 1.5 on a slalom course (May), a
beautiful TF (June), a pair of Bs in the Napa Valley (July), a TD (Aug), a
BGT with a Sebring kit (Sept), another lineup of Bs (Oct), a seriously
modified, Ford V8 powered B (Nov), and a beautiful MGA (Dec).

Available while supplies last, cost 15 Canadian bucks, or 10 of those
valuable US bucks.

Email me for ordering info.

Thanks,

Doug Ingram