Re: SICP weirdness

To: adrian@icx.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SICP weirdness
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:36:32 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Use the toll free phone numbers.  800-851-5600 or 800-556-7496.  They seem to
be okay, and they have pretty good prices.  I am about to order from them
because of the special on chrome bullet mirrors.  Only $32.95 for a PAIR!
That's less than half of Moss' price.

The nice thing about talking to them on the phone is that you can find out
what they have in stock, so you don't waste time with backorders.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 12/15/98 2:13:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, adrian@icx.net