Sprite in Fells Point

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite in Fells Point
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:41:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All!!

Anybody have a ~67 Sprite in Fells Point yesterday??  We were in Baltimore
visiting a friend when we saw this tan w/ hardtop Sprite parked on the
street.  Since he never saw one before, his reaction was "Oh my God!! Look
at that."  Just that reaction from him was worth the price of admission!!
Now I'll have him look for them when he goes back home to Turkey to visit
relatives.  I might have to convince him to buy one, but he had a Z3 for 2
weeks and "returned it" because it didn't have enough luggage space.

Anyway, it was good to see a Sprite out yesterday!!
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |