Re: Badges & Dizzy's

To: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@mail.metro.net>
Subject: Re: Badges & Dizzy's
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 00:11:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bill,

Try the following company for the pertronix unit.  I bought mine from
them and am very pleased with their price and service,  I paid about
$60.00 including shipping for the LU 142 unit, which is the same unit
MOSS sells for about $100  plus shipping........

You may have to check if the LU 142 is the proper number for your
application (it fits my 1275).

The company web site is;

http://www.naparts.com/

The company name is Northern Auto.  Usual disclaimers.......

Kevin Valentine