driveshafts & headlamps

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: driveshafts & headlamps
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 11:25:26 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greetings,
I hope you've had a great time over Xmas!
For those who think Greece is a warm country, we've had a foot
of snow and it's 2C outside right now...brrrr. El nino.

Couple of questions:

a. What is the total length of the driveshaft for steel wheels,
   is this BTA806, I am not sure, how about the Frogeye's?
   I have two long solid metal rods with splines on one end
   and a square-ish plate with four scew holes on the other
   so I'd like to know if these can be used in my Sprite.

b. A sealed beam headlamp has three spade connectors, two vertical
   and one flat between/above them. How should I connect those
   to obtain the right driving/high beam operation? In other words,
   what's each connector for? If you care to refer to left or right
   of the two vertical connectors, please do so as we sit in the car.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Evangelos